Mining on Top: Africa- London Summit
19-20th September 2016
London, United Kingdom
“Building Shared Value”
Radisson Blu. Portman Square, London.
Excitement over Africa is being cooled by fresh lows in commodity prices resulting in cuts to investment, however with abundance of resources the continent is destined to play a strategic role as a world supplier, Join us at MOTA 2016 to continue the dialogue in order to engage, partner, share experiences and connect with like-minded industry professionals & stake holders.
The 4th Mining on Top- Africa London Summit (MOTA) will be held in London from the 19th-20th September 2016 at the Radisson Blu, Portman Square, London, United Kingdom. The two- day conference is expected to attract over 200 participants from over 20 countries.
MOTA is the most definitive African mining conference for Europe, uniting Minster’s from Africa’s most established and emerging mining economies with global mining executives, investors and service providers to meet, share ideas, connect and encourage greater stakeholder engagement.
Building on the success of the previous three editions, the theme for this year is “Building shared value”.
8 Highlights of MOTA 2016 include :
- Discussion with major diversified mining companies covering progress along with future strategies and key concerns
- State of the market report, insights from leading experts
- Procurement & supplier development
- China-Africa Partnerships: accessing China’s institutional funds
- Corporate mining presentations
- An investors perspective on mining in Africa
- Country Focused presentations
- Powering African mines: the role of renewable energy
Participants will have opportunities to attend numerous social functions throughout the event, which includes, lunches, and cocktail receptions all designed to create an environment conducive to business development.